Sunday, April 19, 2009

LONG TIME NO UPDATE MEANS LONG TIME TO SAT ALL OUT..

helo peeps..

sorry 4 d delay 4 nt updating my blog..
well...wat cn i say..although i hv lots of thng 2 say bt i nd 2 cut it short..
hmm..

actually i was kinda bz n all..nt bcos of lepak-ing like i do..
bt actually all my brothers hv start skooling n same goes 4 my darling wife aizzah..
well...n nt onli dem..even me 2..
haha..!dont wori..im nt skooling..
is jst tt im starting werk aldy..
yup..werking aldy..
obviously..................

its nt in d hospital bt den in 7 11 at tampines st 42..
nt onli jst tt...its always night shft 4 me..
PERMANENT NIGHT SHIFT..yahoo!..
best..!
although its jst $3.50/hr plus $10(allowance/day)..
to me its jst 4 d time being while waiting 4 d government 2 call me go into their camps..
whch is NS..
haiz..so long bt den gd..
atleast cn gt some money 2 buy a..
BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY CAMERA..CANON EOS 1000D with WIDE LENS EXTENTION..
well...tgt it cost almost $1,200..mayb i hv 2 werk 4 atleast 2 mnths or so 2 gt tt amount..
i noe its nt enough bt i hv my bank n my mums n even dad..hahahah!

bt tts 1 part..d other is my darling aizzah..
i start at 11pm n end at 7pm..
she will willingly send me 2 werk AND fetch me 4om werk,send me hme 2 yishun n den go bck 2 skool at tampines..
n nt onli tt..she even stays in bedok..
IMAGINE THAT..!

wake up at 5.30am..gt ready n reach infront of d shop at 6.45am..den send me hme arnd 8.30am..den reach skool arnd 9.45am..
late always by 1hr 30mins..
okok..although we noe its like so hard 2 hv sum1 like tt running arnd spore sending his boyfee hme(whch is me);
bt 2 me..she is 1 kind of a gerl in 1 generation of my family tt i will nver find..
easy 2 say bt hard 2 do..
bt she did n proof it 2 me..

tts y time by time n day by day n night by night..
my love n care n trust 4 her increase until d point of time i will jst stop loving her is wen i die..
i ve never come across a gerl like her who takes a boyfee more importnt den her own life..
even wen she is sick she will secretly come 2 my werk jst 2 say hi n den wait 4 me outside..
omg!..
im nt jst happy..bt im so honoured tt a gerl like her will accept a person like me who is totally opposite of her..
no wonder she always tell me she wans 2 marry wif me..
i will do tt..bt its nt her tt ask..its me of cos!..haha!
bt every nite i ll meet her up b4 going 2 werk cos she noes tt i wont b able 2 call her as usual..
bt she understnds me..

well,all i cn say is tt i am HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE..
i hv my FRIENDS..
my FAMILY..
my BROTHERS AND SISTER..
my GIRLFEE AND WIFE(d same person)..
n obviously GOD..

THEY ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE AND COMPLETE MY LIFE..

well..i gt 2 picts i wanna show u..jst 2..
1 pict was me,aizzah n her younger sister ina..
we went out shopping at town..marina n suntec..ok..many places..
aizzah spend $300 on herself plus us..
wow!..ORANG KAYA BARU SEH!..ahaha!..
n d other pict is me n khai..oso went shopping..
both ORANG KAYA BARU!...
well..let me show u d picts ok..

d pictures..

Ariff, Aizzah, Arina. Shopping Hour With Face Stupidity.

Khairul And Ariff. Friends To Brothers. And Now Shopping Brothers.HAHA!

well..those are wat i wan 2 say 4 d past few days bt i cnt due 2 werk n commitment 2 my relationshp n frens n family..
bt all of those bz-NESS..are such great fun..
without dem n u DEAR..
n u 2 GOD..
i cnt b who i m rite nw..
thnks n i love u all..

well..tts all 4 nw..

bb n tc..
update u tml..

luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..
i love u always..

No comments: