Friday, May 1, 2009

MY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY WITH MY LOVELY WIFE. LATE UPDATE.

helo peeps..

its been way 2 long since i update my beautiful blog..
hmm..as u noe tt i hv a gerlfren..
bt i didnt tell u abt her tt much..
mayb its time 4 u 2 introduce u 2 her n hw my relationshp wif her is..

actually aizzah is a very emotional n has a very strong jealousy feeling towards me..
i jst dunnoe y..
bt sumtimes having tt type of feeling in her makes me feel closer 2 her n funny at times..
bt tts nt d main story..
d main story is hw she loved me..

she loved me in lots of ways tt i always wanted in a gerl..
she loves my stupidity..
she loves d way i slp in d bus or in d mrt..
she loves my smile,eyes..touch n alot more..bt she didnt tell me la..
bt d best thng tt she love me was just ME..
she didnt tot tt d guy tt will make her happy n will always love her was me..

although sumtimes i made her cry or sad..
bt she noes i stll love her no matter hw stubborn n hw attitude problem she has..
she didnt tot tt i culd TAHAN herself..
she even make me cry sumtimes bt den she realize those tears tt i shed was actually all 4 her..
sumtimes wen im wif or witout her..i feel tt she always rite beside me..
i miss her,yes,of cos n obviously..
bt jst looking at her picts makes me feel tt im nt missing her cos shes rite infront of my eyes..

although during our 1 mnth we didnt buy 4 each other presents..
bt d onli presents we gv 1 another was jst each other..
d love..d support,d care n d trust..
tts all wat we hv so far..
lyk ppl use 2 say..
"MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE"..

yup..its true though..
even if we buy thngs 4 dem..bt wen we pass away..
d thngs tt we buy 4 a person will nver bring into d ground..
bt d love we hv 4 dem will b brought into d ground n even 2 d afterlife..n will always be remembered..
mayb 1 day a time 4 presents will cum..
nt nw mayb ltr..who noes..
we nd 2 appreciate wat we hv rite nw..nt d presents bt d love we hv 4 dem..

hehe!..
i dunnoe y i wan 2 say all tis stuff..
mayb its 4 u AIZZAH..
n mayb 4 those ppl who is loving or nt loving ani1 during tis beautiful moment..
n nver gv up in love as love is a beautiful werd n feeling..
loving sum1 is 1 in a million oppurtunity..
finding ur love is ez bt maintaining a proper relationshp is hard..
mayb 4 me..i jst started tis relationshp bt i will 1 day reach d point of time tt d relationshp was go into a point called...................................
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY..!!!!!!!
insyallah!(if god's willing)..

tis 1 mnth wif her alot of thngs happen..
sad n happy..anger n laughter..
n nt 4getting d love we hv 4 1 another..
yeah!..
n im missing her rite nw..
n loving rite nw 2..
so hard 2 stop tinking abt her..
even if i wan 2 stop tinking abt her..
its jst seem so hard...cos i constantly wan 2 tink abt her..

yuppy yup..
tis is wat u call love..
commitment...trust..believe..faith..sincere..n love by itself..
hmm..
well..i tink tts all i ve gt 2 say so far..

well,tts all 4 nw..

tc n byebye..
update u tml..

luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..
i love u always..

No comments: