Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THE NEW SHOES AND THE NEW SLIPPERS.. ADIDAS AND NIKE WERE MY BRANDS..

helo peeps..

im here 2nite 2 say sumthng short bt i hv 1 thng i wanna say..

"ADIDAS AND NIKE..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME SAVE LOTS OF MONEY N BUYING U"..haha!..

well..
my adidas shoes..cost 130 dollars..
n my nike slippers cos 45 dollars..
n my life spirit camera bag cos 15 dollars..
plus my other stuff tt i bought..was arnd 20 dollars..(whch is food of cos)..
all tgt it cost..
S$210..imagine..

i nver spend so much..haha!..
1st time buying so much thngs..
kinda JAKON bt atleast gt sum1 2 accompany me..
khairul..my fren..madrasah fren..
he oso bought d same bag as me..
1 4 him n d other was 4 his younger bro..

we enjoy so much time window shopping seh..haha..
den in d end i wanted 2 save another 300..
so i cn buy new clothes..jeans n of cos a new pair of shoes again..haha..
n obviously 4 my anniversary wif my darling aizzah..
yuppy yup..22nd of every mnth...
mst rmb..or else bcum useless n 4gtful boyfiie..haha!

both all importnt..
hope i cn save tt much la..
nw less toking n more picts..

enjoy..

well...tis are d new wearers tt im going 2 wear n dey r going 2 b part of my family n legs..
welcome 2 d family shoes n slippers..
(mayb im going crazy!)..haha!..

well..tts all 4 nw..

bb n tc..
update u tml..

luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..
i love u always..

No comments: