Saturday, March 21, 2009

LIFE HAS BEEN GREAT WHEN I BOUGHT YOU TO BE BY MY SIDE ALWAYS.

helo peeps..

sori 2 delay updating my blog pon day by day im so bz..
hmm..bz..?
well..bz roaming arnd yishun n going out..
chilling under d block..going 2 safra n playing my favourite game CnC..

well..nthng much 2 write though bt den doing all tis stuff sumtimes make me feel lifely..
including celebrating my younger brother's birthday..
its AMER..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE BRO.MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE AND STUDY HARD TOO.AND MAY YOU AND PUTRI AMALINA LAST LONG IN THE FUTURE AND IN LIFE.I LOVE YOU BROTHER. WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE.LAUGHTER WILL NEVER BE SURROUNDED BY YOU.

tts him..his cute rite..?haha..
tts wat he always says 2 me..
"AMER KAN CUTE..AMER CAN HANDSOME..AMER KAN CHARMING..AMER!"..haha!..
well..even though its so egoist..haha..bt 2 me its stll funny no matter wat he do..
summore wif his irritating face tt ZAKIR hates it bt 2 us..its a symbol of frenshpness n laughter..
haha!..tts amer if u wan 2 noe..hmm..

and den i finally bought somethng tt i love alot..
although d color seems weird 2 me..
bt i jst love it so much tt wen ZAKIR bought d bag..(different from mine)..
i went jealous..
so i save my money n bought it 2..
d bag made me feel so happy weneva i bring it out 4om hme..
nt jst say once..
bt everytime i go 2 SAFRA..lepak n go out..cool rite..

tis is d pict abt d bag tt i bought:


although d bag seems plain..
bt i love it so much..
haha!cool la seh..
hee!..

well..tts all..

tc n bb..
update u tml..

luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..
i love u always..

No comments: