Saturday, March 28, 2009

22nd March 2009..TTS WHEN SOMEONE TOLD ME SHE LOVE ME N I TOLD HER I LL ACCEPT HER..

helo peeps..

sori 4 nt updating my blog 4 such a long time..
although it seems lyk a few days bt den..
day by day passes,alot of thngs happen..

well..as u cn rmb or recall..
i use 2 love someone so much bt in d end wat we culd b is jst a bestfren..
n my brothers advice me 2 move on n nt stick 2 sumthng u noe u cnt hold on..
all tis happen in my life so fast tt i didnt realize it tt it has aldy passed..

bt den somethng n someone came into my life jst on d rite time 2 save me in a hard time situation..
i didnt realize tt tis gerl could fall 4 me n i could fall 4 her..
although we knew each other 4 a few days..
alot of thngs has happen 2 us..
we met up n chat on d fone till 4 am or so..
till feelings came out..
we had so much fun wen we were in our fren stage lyk we laugh,cry,happiness n everythng..

bt den..u noe..fate decided 2 bring us tgt on 22nd march 2009..
we didnt realize tt during our fren stage..
we lyk each other tt we nver said 2 any1 or 2 ourselves..
obviously wen theres was a time i went out wif her, hana, zakir n myself..
she was jealous wen i was looking at a gerl..
n she tried 2 tell me hw much she loves me bt she didnt wan 2..

hmm..
den during tt time i also started 2 feel 4 her deeply..
n den on 21st march we confessed..
she was shocked n i was shocked..
we tok alot of thngs..
abt d time i was there 4 her wen she was in need after her broke up wif her guy..
n i made her laugh n smile every single time we tok on d fone..

yup..n she was there 4 me wen i was sad wen someone rejected me..
n i told her abt my past n my frens n al my loved once..
so i wan her 2 understnd wat type of ppl i hv met in my life..
she was so understnding n so patient abt d type of guy i m..
hmm..

THIS PICTURE WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR MEMORIES. WHERE OUR HARDSHIPS AND HAPPINESS WILL ALL BEGIN. WITHOUT HER BY MY SIDE IS JUST LIKE LOSING MY HEART. BECAUSE A GIRL LIKE HER SEEMS HARD TO LOVE ONCE IN MY LIFETIME.

tts me..
n tts her..
n this is us..

although we hv jst started our relationshp..
although its going 2 b a long way in life..
i ll treasure her no matter wat..
i jst dunnoe wat makes her miss me n love so much tt sumtimes i gt blown away by her feelings..
its an intense relationshp..
bt both of us will try 2 maintain n last long here..

well..wat i cn say abt her is..
shes jst so special 2 me..
her love 4 me..she understnds me..
her commitment 2 our relationshp n of cos..
her dream 2 b wif me always..
n i shall grant her n make tt wish come true...
4 her..

well...tts all 4 nw..

bb n tc..
update u tml or 2nite..

luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..
i love u always..

No comments: