Sunday, March 15, 2009

IT'S GOOD TO HAVE SOMEONE IN UR LIFE TO MAKE U REALIZE..

helo peeps..

i wanna say sumthng..
2day or 2nite..i didnt realize tt i hurt 3 of d ppl i love so much..
they were once my fren..n nw dey were my brother..
bt in d end i hurt their feelings bcos of 1 stupid mistake i hv done whch was nt realizing my own feelings n mistakes..
n i jst wan to say 2 3 person..
FADZLY,TAUFIQ N FAIZAL..

dey really make me realize ytd nite..
obviously i cried bcos FAIZAL werds were hurting BUT..
it was all bcos he was protecting me so i WOULD be a strong man tt will nver be weak wen cums to love..
n wat he said earler on in the park..
it was all so true..n i rmb 2 thngs he said tt time tt i will always rmb..

"ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE GIRL,DID THEY RETURN IT BACK TO YOU THE SAME AS HOW U SHOWED OR GAVE THEM..?" and...

"BIAR MISKIN DUIT,JANGAN MISKIN PEREMPUAN"(i dont noe hw to translate in2 english)..

bt seriously...tis 2 sentences really2 make me realize tt i was a weak person n i hv 2 change d way i tink abt love n hw 2 i conquer weaknesses..

3 of dem..really showed me who i was..
dey said, "DESPERATE, CONFUSED AND PUSSY"..
although those werds were rather hurting..BUT actually it does serve a meaning in my life..
its sumthng i shuld hv realize it long ago..
bt i didnt..bt nw i do realize thnks 2 dem..

i scolded dem n called dem morons n idiot..bt actually it was me who was d moron n idiot..
i didnt realize my mistakes..
bt dey made me..
n theres 1 more thng tt he said tt i will nver compare wif other ppl..
"THEY ARE MUCH WORST N MORE HURTFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING HURT,NOT JUST YOU ARIFF.."

yup..wat he say was true..n i realized tt..bt sumhw i didnt tink abt it..or feel abt it..
i was d person tt didnt had any feeling 4 others bt 4 myself..
so i was d bad guy nt dem..
bt dey protected me n stll wanted me 2 b d good guy PLUS a strong man in me..
in heart,mind n soul..

i really tink hard n realize n made a self reflection moment at hme 2 realize wat hv i done wrong..
n it finally pop in2 my head..
n i didnt wan 2 repeat such thngs again..nt bcos of anythng else bt bcos of myself..
dey were there nt 2 scold or insult me..BUT TO ADVICE..
dey were there nt 2 leave me..BUT TO LOVE ME AS A BROTHER..

wen dey left me alone in d park to cry n tink abt wat dey said..
i felt lost witout their presence..
n i felt diff wif dem..being silent n evrythng..
it wasnt us..
mayb..bt truthfully its all bcos of me..
n i was d 1 2 b blame nt dem..yup..
i realized nt everythng bt bit by bit..
wen time n time passes on i will realized my true i dentity n d people arnd me..

well..i jst wanted 2 say tis..
im really sorry 4 all d thngs i hv said earlier on in my blog or to u guys personally..
i want 2 take it bck 4om wat i said..although i noe it has been done..
i jst dont wan us 2 seperated 4om u guys..bcos of tis..
cos im lostwitout u ppl..
i stll love u n i stll nd u brothers in my life..
sorry..

well,tts all..

tc n bb...
update u 2nite or tml..

luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..
i love u always..

No comments: