Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2day was kinda a cold n dull day..

helo peeps..

well,im here once again..
updating my blog again..
well,actually im lazy 2day bt i decided 2 blog a bit so atleast i cn end my day wif peace..haha..

hmm..hw shuld i start..

well,woke up arnd 1230pm jst nw..cos ytd slept arnd 3 or so updating my blog..
3 post..
1 post all werds n another 2 all pictures..haha..
hmm den started 2 on9 n i msg kamisah..
she told me she was on9 bt i was in d toilet..
den i quickly do my business n den chat wif her...

we chat 4 quite awhile..n she told me tt shes going out 2 bugis wif her family n i oso tell her tt im going out 2..
wif my brother(bomoh n taufiq) 2 cut hair..
so she off9 n i off9 2..i mean appear off9..haha..
den i on9 bck n start toking 2 my brothers..

den it started 2 get dark n greyish in d sky..
so me n taufiq knew its gonna rain..
bt bomoh wasnt reli caring abt it..haha..usual jackass..
so it reli happen..it rain so heavily..
tt there was lightning n thunder..
shocking though..
so in d end we didnt went 2 d barber shop..

i started 2 gt worried 4 kamisah cos shes outside in this rain..
hehe..u noe la if sum1's in love,d feeling 4 an individual is there..
well,i jst hope n prayed of her well being tts all..n her safe return hme..

hmm den arnd 1730pm or so..i told taufiq i wanted 2 take a nap n i ask him 2..
he oso say ok n den bb..go slip..
den wake up n im on9 bck..haha..

i tink im going 2 sleep late again 2day..
n im going 2 tink abt her..haha..!hmm..
dont wori..its a everyday basis..
n i jst cnt kp her out of my mind..hmm..
she does mean alot 2 me..n my life 2..

well,tts all 4 nw..
gd nitez n bb n tc..
update u ppl tml ok..



luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..
i luv u dear..always..

No comments: