Tuesday, February 24, 2009

THE GIRLS I LOVE ALOT!A FAMILY, A FRIEND N A LOVE ONE..

well,peeps..im bck again..

tis time d pict im going 2 show u is 3 girls..
let me show u who dey r k..

1st..is my sister..
d 2nd sis in my family
her name is mirshawati..
short: mirsha..
a cute girl n funi girl..
overall i call her craziness in my family..
jst like my little sister ikii..
both r d same..haha!..

her pictures..


ADEQ MIRSHA 1.

ADEQ MIRSHA 2.

ADEQ MIRSHA 3.

ADEQ MIRSHA 4.


ADEQ MIRSHA 5. THE COMBINE PICTURES OF A SMALL BUT YET LOVABLE SISTER.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


2nd..is my new gd n bestfren..
shes oso small bt shes kinda wild bt nw im kinda lyk control so she wont go 2 d wrong path..although i noe she cn control..
her name is hana..
a beloved fren n of cos a mango freak..haha!..

her picts..

THIS IS HER. HANA. SHES FREAKINGLY CUTE. YA, I KNOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG KID BUT ACTUALLY SHES ONLY 16. BABY FACE. PLUS MANGO 2!..HAHA!

IT'S ME AND HER. THE MANGO BESTFRIEND. WE LOVE TO DRINK MANGO WHENEVER I'M OUT WIF HER. HAHA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


finally tis is her..
d girl im secretly in love..
kamisah..i wont say so much since u noe who she is 4om d recent post..
2 post below this..
swit n quiet wif a silent smile i love so much..
hmm..

her picts..

WELL,THIS IS HER. A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE. AND SHES JUST SO AMAZINGLY MAKING ME SMILE ALWAYS.
THIS GIRL IS SOMEONE WHO IS SIMPLE BUT YET SWEET. SHE IS JUST LIKE A FLOWER TO ME.

HER AGAIN. SHE TOOK IT. I KNOW IT'S BLUR BUT IT TURN OUT TO BE NICE. THE EFFECT SHE DID TO D PICTURE.

HAHA! CANDID SHOT OF HER. KINDA FUNNY WITH HER SWIT SMILE N HER FUNNY HAND POSE. HAHA! GIRL GIRL GIRL!..HAAH!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

well,tts all..
tis r d picts tt i love so much n will nver be deleted in my life,memories n of cos d comp..
hmm..3 of dem make my werld more exciting..
nt 4getting my brothers n my 1st sis..ikii..i mys her so much jst lyk hw i mys tis 3 gerls..
n of cos all my other frens..n gd frens,close frens,special fren n any type of frens..
u all make me proud n honour 2 b ur fren..hmm..
yeah!..

well,tc n bb..

update u tml if i m nt bored at all..ok..


luvs 4om me 2 u readers..ariff..

No comments: