Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the past few days was fantastic

helo peeps..sori didnt update 4 d past few days..

bz la..bz wif nx yr preperations..hmm..dunnoe wat 2 say..
well,my resolution 4 nx yr is 2 bcum a better person in heart n mind..
2 werk hard 4 d upcoming future..
n of cos 2 kp on trying 2 find love..(will always b d same)..haha..

well,i dont wan 2 tok so much..bt i wanted 2 put picts tts all..
n b4 i do tt..i jst wan 2 thnks amer's family 4 bringing me 2 escape theme park..
it was fantastic..
we took d viking ship n d roller coster plus d haunted hse..
viking..?me n amer was screaming..1st time lyk scared..2nd was okok..3rd time..we even laugh at our fren..haha..
roller coster?haha!..me n amer sat dwn at d seats lyk BERUANG(BEAR)..haha..n d ride was crazy..head move arnd more den d mouth cos we were jst laughing at ourselves..haha..
haunted hse..?dont say abt it..haha!..

we went there 4 almost 4hrs..nt bad...alot of fun..we went there wif amer 3 sis n himself plus me n yanne..a new fren i met..hmm..plus amer brother in law..hmmnt bad..1 family..haha..!

den we ate at dunnoe whch place..we ate seafood..hmm..nt bad..1st time..haha..yeah!..nx time mst go again..

well,tts all..

d pictures..
ME AT DIANE'S CHRISTMAS PARTY.NICE RIGHT?THE VESPA I MEAN.

LOOKING INTO THE PAST.THE PAST IS COLORLESS UNLIKE THE FUTURE.~AMER~

WHERE SHOULD I GO?TO THE PAST OR FUTURE OR JUST STOP?~ZAKIR~

AMER AND ZAKIR.BROTHERS FOR LIFE.BESTEST OF FRIENDS AND MY YOUNGER BLOOD BROTHERS.

ASYRAF AKA ACAP.HE LOOKS RETARD BUT HE IS STILL A BROTHER TO ME.A KIND AND FUNNY GUY.HIS FACE?~ACAP~

well,tts all peeps..

hmm..nthng much 2 say ehk..haha!..bored la..jst making my blog..lifely onli..heheh..

well,gd nitez n enjoy ur day tml..y..?!
cos its,

HAPPY 2009 YOU IDIOTS!..HAHA..!HAPPY NEW YEAR.!HAVE A FRUITFUL NEW YEAR AND TO ALL MY FRIENDS N LOVE ONES..TAKE CARE N I LOVE U ALL..!~MUHAMMAD ARIFF BIN HADANAH~

wif lots of luvs 4om me 2 u..

No comments: